Thursday, July 16, 2009

But you know what I also love?

  • more alone time with Trent
  • only getting up to pee in the night, not to take care of a baby
  • more time to get prepared
  • a squirmy little worm inside
  • having things done for me/being lazy

But sadly, my love for these things don't out weigh my anticipation.

What else do you like about being pregnant?

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

The First time the Dad feels the baby move!

Adventures in Healing said...

That last one would probably be the only thing I like about being pregnant- except the fact that people can't mistake you for being pregnant if you're just fat or that you have the excuse to eat whatever you want without having to make an excuse for yourself. =)
I'm excited for you!

Judkins family said...

it might not seem like it now... but after she's out you'll miss feeling her there, I know I miss it still sometimes. I'm way excited for you :)