Friday, September 19, 2008

My Prince Charming

Trent and I had our year and a half anniversary on Wednesday. We ate out at the cheesecake factory and walked around some shops. It has flown by and I just thought I would make a public declaration of my love for him...
A few years ago, I made a pack with some friends that we would never settle for less than our Prince Charming.
(These are my friends that I made the pack with)
Well, I was incredibly naive, I thought I knew what I wanted until I met Trent. Being married to him is better than I ever thought marriage would be. Trent has more talents and qualities than I ever could have imagined a husband to have. Above all, he is patient. I have anxiety and I know that I am sometimes harder on him than he deserves, but he is never that way with me. He is very knowledgeable about the church. He loved his mission and talks about it everyday. I know the church is a key reason as to why our marriage is so strong and will last forever.
As I sit here and think of all the reasons why I love him it all goes back to the fact that,
Trent, you are my best friend. I cannot imagine a marriage only for love and not based on friendship. I love to be with you whenever possible. I know that you work so hard for us and you have many aspirations and you just want me to be happy. You know that I would do anything for you. We have so much fun together, yet, I can always tell you how I feel and you can always make me feel better. It is because of our friendship that we will always be happy. We respect one another, and because of this, we have never had a single fight (although that doesn't mean we haven't gotten a little impatient with each other). Like you told me September 17th, 2006, I wanna grow old with you... and on August 9th, 2006, Yo Te Amo... You are my Prince Charming .

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Megan said...

Cherie! I'm so glad you posted a comment on my blog! How the heck are ya? Remember when you invited Krista and I to your dad's ranch and we had crazy fun riding horses and going to the fair?

Megan said...

You look beautiful as usual by the way.

Ash, Joe, Mia, Michael Beau, Gianna, Jag, Zeus and Pearl said...

Aww CherBear . Im so happy you guys found eachother