Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thanks, Greg!

This is Trent and I am finally doing my first post, appropriately so under this youtube video we snagged off a family members blog. But I really just reminds me of cherie and I and the time we were dating. Because since I was so impoverished while dating, I would try to seduce my future bride by buying our favorite drinks and go into the woods and have secret choreographing sessions. We never really pulled off our birds of paradise dance. But always remember the simple things that made us fall madly in love with each other. However, if I say so myself I pull off some dazzling made up dance moves. Oh yes Cherie totally fell head over heels for some made up dance moves.

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Cheryl said...

Did you guys not read that we are supposed to be practicing this for Grandma Larsen's Christmas party this year???? Oh how we will blow the pants off everyone with this routine! :) haha