Friday, December 19, 2008

The Forgotten Carols

Trent and I went to the Forgotten Carols Monday night (we'll call it FHE). Of course, it was amazing! Even with all the cheesy jokes, the spirit is so strong. Of course, Michael McLean calls it the "magic in the air", but we all know better.
Trent has always made fun of me cause I love his music, but he admitted that he walked out of there with a new found fondness for McLean.
Each song takes me back as if I was there, and I just wish so much I could have been there that night Christ was born. I especially like the Innkeepers song, "Let Him In". Seeing the show is the most perfect way to remember the reason of the season, I believe it something every family needs to make a tradition!
I love that it ends with everybody singing, "We can be together forever someday, We can be together forever someday, We can together forever someday..." and he even makes everybody "link up" with the strangers next to them. I thought I would post this from YouTube of my favorite song from the show... Please excuse the beginning part, it was the only video I could find...apparently LadyKami21 likes JapanimationWe can be together forever someday, we can be together forever someday, we can be together forever someday

0 people gave their 2 cents: