Monday, January 26, 2009

For Ashlyn


Apparently someone is missing my posts, so....
After seeing this stuff on Etsy, I am a little excited to have a baby girl:






I would love a little prince too though:

Too bad we won't know for at least 2 months! :(

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

YAY baby clothes are the best and I have my very own post on here !!!!

Sheena said...

Very cute stuff!

Cheryl said...

Where on Etsy did you find these??

Judkins family said...

I was the same way trying to find clothes before I knew what I was having, but trust me as soon as you know what it is... all of a sudden, the clothes for the opposite sex will look adorable, and you'll be a little sad that you aren't having the other. It happened to me. Although I'm super glad to be having a girl no matter what... I wish I could buy some of those little boy outfits :)