Monday, August 25, 2008

Haircut!?




For a couple of years now I have wanted really, really short hair. I love short hair cause it is so fun and I think it compliments me more than long hair. So, this Saturday, I have an opportunity to do this. I am pretty sure that I am gonna go for it, but I would still like to hear your guys opinions, please vote in the poll to the right and leave comments on what you think. Luckily, Trent is really supportive but I could really use some more positive reinforcement!! (I just LOVE the top right one!!)

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Cheryl said...

The one with the hair in front of her eyes is a NO!! And the makeup on the bottom one is a NO :) But I really like the top right one. How exciting...make sure you post pics after.

Rosyash said...

Cherie...I think that'd be an awesome hair style! Ya know, I've secretly wanted to cut my hair short like that too...but I know I don't have the right face structure for it. Just wouldn't work on me...I think that'd be amazing on you though! You can pull pretty much anything off I'm sure...I say go for it. :D

Anonymous said...

this is cindy