Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Accessories accessories...

Yesterday, I decided to get creative. One of my best friends has a birthday coming up and I know she would love a handmade gift so I decided to make her one. I know I LOVE accesories, and I know she LOVES accessories so, I made headbands. Now I am thinking they are pretty cute and besides the fact that I don't want to give them to her I am thinking maybe I could sell them on Etsy? (Not these ones! I would make more to sell!) What do you think? Would you buy them? How much might you expect/be willing to pay? They are very Anthropoligie-ish, are they not?

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Sheena said...

I would buy those! They are adorable! Go for it on Etsy! You could make a little extra dough for more fun stuff for your lil' princess!

The Johnson Five said...

Those are so totally cute!!! I would buy those in a sec!

Jen Holtkamp said...

very cute! i would say like $20-$25?

Adventures in Healing said...

They are SO cute! I'm a bad judge on the Etsy thing though. I'm so cheap that anything I see on there I think seems overpriced and that I could make it myself for less. No way I would spend 20 bucks on a headband...but see, I'm cheap.