Monday, October 19, 2009

New blog

I still haven't gotten around to designing the new blog, but I'm going to switch over to that one anyway. So, 2 weeks from now this blog will be going private. I will no longer be updating it but if you want to be able to still see it, get me your email address if you haven't already!
Without further adieu... Olivejuicestill.blogspot.com

7 people gave their 2 cents:

Unknown said...

add me! I blog stalk you. daily.

chanaltaylor(at)gmail

Anonymous said...

Add me! kellgroney@hotmail.com

Kara said...

pick me, pick me!!!!

kazaugg@gmail.com

Eric and Natalie said...

enearl3@yahoo.com....please don't forget me :)

Angela said...

Please add me too...
angdallen(at)hotmail(dot)com

Chelsea said...

Hey Cherie! I just ran across your blog on someone elses blog. I don't think I have looked at it since Ila was born. Her pictures are SO cute! I didn't know you were getting into photography. I'm sure you have had a ton of people ask to do their pictures by now but if you are still looking for people I would love a few of Karlee. Also if you are going private my email is chelseavocana@gmail.com.

Wedding sarees said...

This is a great inspiring Article.I am pretty much pleased with your good Work.You put really very helpful information .