Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Bear, CA


This weekend we went up "camping" in Big Bear, CA. I use the term "camping" loosely as we stayed in my dad and Angie's luxury, 35', 2 bedroom trailor, no need to mention the 3 (yes 3) flatscreen plasma TV's.... (love it.) But we had tons of fun, we were right on the water and Big Bear is a cool little hippie town. We went fishing a few times and check out these monster fish we caught! Trent is pretty excited, can you tell?

Right after Kole pretended to eat his fish he chucked it back in the water cause he didn't like it wiggling around in his hands, the water is about 20 feet away and 10 feet down, mind you. It was pretty funny, poor fish...

I have saved the best for last... when that fish came up, it was hilarious, but look at the proud look on his face!!

Here is just some random ones of us... I took some black and white and sepia ones of the boys while they were fishing and got a couple of cool shots, I think.
Me and Kash, yes, I know my hair looks awesome when the wind blows it like that.

This is a picture I took of Trent that I really like.
It was lots of fun! Thanks for taking us Dad and Angie!

0 people gave their 2 cents: