Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9/11


Today marks the 7th year anniversary since the terrorist attack - although anniversary doesn't seem like the right word? Does anybody think we should still pull out of Iraq after watching this?

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Eric and Natalie said...

thank you for sharing this! Everytime I see something from september 11 2001 it makes it mroe and mroe real to me and I get new meaning from it everytime....ok not meanings i guess thoughts....thank you! (and now I am going to blog about it) :)

Ash, Joe, Mia, Michael Beau, Gianna, Jag, Zeus and Pearl said...

Yes I do feel we should pull out but im a manner where it will not hurt us in the long run but I feel stronly about getting our troops out. I like the Video and its a good reminder !!

Elyse Dial said...

that is a really compelling video cherie! wow.