Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Blog...

House Update: We decided to go with all tile downstairs, we really wanted to do it but it was a bit over the flooring credit they gave us, but Dad and Angie stepped in and gave us it as a great house warming gift - - Whoo hoo! So, now the landscaping will be done by the end of the week and the whole house will be finished on October 6th! We are doing the walk-through on October 8th! and still haven't set a closing date but I am guessing October 15th?

Things that are bugging me:
*Although I am so glad we went there and I had tons of fun at Bear Lake, I am a little perturbed and less than stoked that I received a very minor sunburn on my face. My face is now peeling (which never happens when I get sunburned)
* Since my bottom lip also got sunburned, I have 2 fever blisters on my bottom lip which, as Trent knows because I have told him every time I have the opportunity, really hurt!
*And, for some reason, my back is sore the way it was before I went under the knife...

and Just to Add to It - - Everytime I open yogurt it squirts into my eye!! or somewhere else on my face, why can't they make it not do that?!

This Weekend: Trent and I are going to St. George to go climbing and stuff? It will only be for the day cause we both are doing lessons on Sunday.

FYI: Angie wanted to see our house on Sunday so we drove over, couldn't go in cause the tile was being laid, but thats okay cause good thing we were outside, our neighbors directly across the street were pulling into their garage, Angie noticed the husband had on a white collar shirt and I noticed they had those stickers on the back window of the car showing everyone in the fam... plus, it was 4:30, Definetly Mormons! We talked and found out church is from 1:30 to 4:30 and the ward is HUGE so that means no callings (YES!) I probably shouldn't be so happy for that but that means more weekends away with family!!

0 people gave their 2 cents: