Friday, February 20, 2009

Love

Why I love Trent:


  • This morning, I went into the closet to find clothes to wear and he came in and said, "Today is jeans day at work, so I picked out this outfit for you." He takes such good care of me.

  • This morning, as he was leaving for work, he yelled, "I love you... and there's nothing you can do about it!!"

  • We were "conserving water" this morning, and I got out of the shower first and asked if he got a towel out for himself or if I could use it and he started singing, "What's mine___ is yours___ and what's yours___ is mine, the more___ we share___ the more your gonna get!!"

Things to love:

  • Costco runs
  • Prayer
  • fixing my laptop by myself and not spending a penny
  • Anthropologie
  • tv shows online
  • birds chirping
  • summer
  • Disneyland

0 people gave their 2 cents: