Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your tights don't impress me much

This is something that has been bugging me for awhile. I keep seeing these mormon girls that try to make something not so modest, modest. I think it is really funny... and tacky. While in Utah, and especially Provo once, where we stopped on our way home for some Cafe Rio, I see girls wear denim mini skirts with opaque tights, thinking this makes the skirt modest. Well, that's fine... but not when I can see your garment line through the tights. I came across the funniest blog that wrote about this. Try to read some of his other entries too...

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Me and my husband joke about that all the time. We see it everywhere- the girl wearing tights or leggings with just a shirt (or like you said, the extreme mini skirt). EW! It does not make it modest, I don't care what they say :)

Angela said...

I agree - talk about TACKY! It may have been cool back when a gal was 5 years old, BUT folks we live in the 2000's and not 1990! Not only is it not modest, but it is definitely not flattering in the least!