Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentines Day

For Valentines weekend Trent and I headed up to Utah and faced bad road conditions through central Utah, it sucked. But we made it safe and for dinner Valentines Day we ate out at Hamiltons in Logan with Shane and Lexie. It was delish! and I ran into one of my best friends that I haven't seen in forever! Sunday night we stayed at The Providence Inn Bed and Breakfast in Cache Valley:We stayed in the Grand Canyon suite which was ginormous. Trent planned this and thought it was a themed room like The Anniversary Inn, but come to find out, it is only the Grand Canyon room cause of a picture they have hanging. Our breakfast hit the spot.
We headed home Monday and it was clear skies til Cedar, then it got a little scary again, but we made it home safe.

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Sheena said...

Oh how I love Logan. Looks like it was fun...minus the bad driving conditions!