Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Counting Down...

Tomorrow marks 150 days to go... it seems like that is so soon now! That is only a few months away.
I am hoping it will be less than that... so if you are listening baby: please be healthy and strong and ready to go just a little early, I am thinking the second half of July if you are feeling up to it... but I will take what I can get! please don't feel pressure to come if your lungs aren't up to it yet!
In case you were wondering... I have been able to feel movement since the night before I turned 14 weeks. The movement is more common now and when I eat something sugary I feel more twists and turns!
I still get sick a couple times a week but for the most part I am feeling much better.
I took a picture of the belly cause it was regular 2 weeks ago but now it is definetly there! It just popped right out! I would post it but I can't find our camera dock that loads our pics onto the computer...eventually. I am feeling very fat, but then again, I have gained 12 lbs! Holy crap! Which apparently is average for right now, but still!
Also, I am so hungry! and my hips already hurt!

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Gregory said...

HOORAY! We are SO excited for you two. This parenthood thing is amazing!
That's pretty good about feeling movement at 14 weeks. Megs didn't feel the baby until about 20 weeks. That was a little stress, but then once she started moving she didn't stop. Oh the nights when Meg would reason with the baby to let her have just a full hour of sleep. We men have no idea, but it is exciting none the less.
Hope we get to see you sooner than later. Do you guys have any plans to head North anytime soon? Let us know.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see pics

steph heartjustin said...

That is so exciting! Your freakin going to have a baby. We have some really good friends that are moving to Vegas.. We have to set you up! I remember like forever ago when you two were dating and we were working in the MAC and you told us that Trent told you he loved you! Crazy how life flies!

Judkins family said...

before you are pregnant 9 months seems like a long time, but once she's here, you'll wonder where the time went. Seriously... that's what
i keep thinking. but there are not enough words to describe how great it feels to become a parent. Suddenly you realize truly how much your parents love you. It's crazy, but I would never go back! They're the greatest blessings!!