Friday, March 13, 2009

DWTS

I have decided to watch "Dancing with the Stars" this season, because watching tv online really helps to pass the time at work, plus I think I might like it. One of the "stars" on the show this season is none other than the Olympic gold medalist, cute little Shawn Johnson (and she was def one of the best on the season premier)...
now, is it just me, or....
Do you see any resemblance?

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Sheena said...

haha! She is adorable however!

Lexie@BookBug said...

I have never watched DWTS either but I decided to this season. Weird!! (I think I just wanted to see Melissa from the Bachelor!)

Rosyash said...

hahaha that's TERRIBLE Cherie! But I must admit...they're QUITE alike. lol And I bet you'll fall in love with Dancing with the Stars. I always talked about how stupid of an idea it was to have a show like that and then I watched it one night out of boredom and got HOOKED! Oh man, its addicting.