Thursday, March 5, 2009

This morning I was going to blog about me and Trent's trip to the emergency room last night, but then I read other people's blogs and it didn't seem so interesting anymore. One of the blogs I read was about a new baby in my family, and the other was NieNie's blog. I have been following her blog since her plane crash last year. I love the way she writes, especially the last post she did really touched me. Trent and I are coming close on our HOA's deadline to get our backyard done... I am dreaming of planted flowers and potted plants and vines up the wall outside the window and honeysuckle. It will be our little desert oasis, our tiny backyard. I am excited to get started.
And as far as the ER goes, I was having strong pains in my neck and down my left arm so I called my doctor to see if there was something she could recommend if it was related to the pregnancy, she was worried it was something with my heart and told me to go. So I did and Trent and I spent quality time together as I got xrayed among other things. We felt bad for the other people there that looked really sick and for a baby crying the whole time. But we got to hear our babies heart beat again so... it was all worth it.

0 people gave their 2 cents: