Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things to Love

Forgot to include my "Why I love Trent"... hopefully this won't be TMI but I think it is hilarious... the other day Trent was in the shower and a quarter fell out of his butt. Yes you heard me right! Apparently, earlier that day, he had been laying on our luv sac naked with loose change underneath him.

  • Spaghetti (is it a pregnancy craving if I have eaten it around 10 times in the last week and intend to eat it for dinner tonight and for the 3rd time today? I guess I need the licopene...)
  • Getting taxes filed
  • first time home buyer credit
  • being able to rent a at home baby heartrate dopplar monitor for peace of mind
  • Peace of Mind
  • secret fit belly maternity pants... so what if I don't have a huge belly yet, they are so cozy!
  • figuring out a cure to my bloaty-ness... scratch that... it's back and worse than ever... ugh!!

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

LOL Well now I know a little more about Trent , Thanks for sharing

Lexie@BookBug said...

I wore maternity clothes from the first day I was pregnant! They are so much more comfortable when you are feeling so bloated and swollen.