Monday, September 14, 2009

I need to prioritize

I really really should be, need to be doing something more productive than catching up on blogs while she is actually asleep, but I just can't seem to bring myself to clean or do something else I have to do. We went to Lake Tahoe this weekend and it was amazing! and I will blog about that {maybe during her next nap?}


Since Ila was born, she doesn't sleep like a regular newborn. When she wakes up from her naps, she is up for a good 2 to 3 hours at least, sometimes more. and yes, conviently, this happens at night on occasion also, but for the most part, she does pretty well at night {excluding last night - I don't wanna talk about it}. So, because of this, our house has never been messier, we've never had more dirty laundry, our fridge has never been so empty {I thought about posting a picture, but it's just embarassing, i haven't grocery shopped in over a month!}, and I've never eaten less in a day. It's fun. It's the best excuse I've ever had to get nothing done. Here's a Tahoe preview for you:

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Lexie@BookBug said...

Unfortunately, you will get used to it. My house has been a disaster for over a year now and I never get anything productive done (even when Jax is asleep!) Oh, the joys of motherhood! :)

Adventures in Healing said...

Hmmm... Sounds pretty normal to me!

kara said...

awh...such cute pictures!!! ok so I kept Dallin up one day and I wounldnt let him sleep for more than 5 hours a day. He started to skip a feeding in the night and then with in a week or two he started sleeping from 8 or 9pm until 5:30am. It's the best thing ever cause you get such a good sleep but then they are up all day and you can't get to much done!...anyways...you babe is so beautiful!!!!