Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Making some changes...

I'm starting a new blog for our family. I'm concerned about all the personal information I have given on this blog. But, I don't want to go private so I have come up with a compromise. I will start a new blog that is public and leaves out personal information such as our last name and where we live and I will make this one private. If you still want to be able to view this one, please leave your email address and I will send you an invite. When I get the new one up and running, I'll let you know!

15 people gave their 2 cents:

Cheryl said...

cblarsen10@gmail.com

Meggera said...

meggied3@gmail.com

Gregory said...

greglarsen33@gmail.com

Lexie@BookBug said...

lexieamay@hotmail.com

love_b said...

jtandbritt@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sheena.perry@hotmail.com

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

mattandrae@gmail.com

Megan said...

meganshay@aol.com

Ash said...

ashlynlarimore@yahoo.com

Meggan said...

meggamix@hotmail.com

McQueen said...

tiffmcq@gmail.com

Angela said...

angdallen(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jen Holtkamp said...

jenholtkamp@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

snwbrdnchk@msn.com

Rosyash said...

rosyash@hotmail.com :D