Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm talentless

Etsy is killing me! I keep drooling over all these amazing knitted things people are selling on there and I want to buy them so bad but I can't on account of the mortgage payment so I decided I have to learn to knit. I am determined. There is no turning back now cause I have told you and then I might look like an idiot. You will want to learn too (and that blue beanie is ONLY $25, I want it so bad!):

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Jen Holtkamp said...

hey anyone that can do hair is definitely talented!!! i recently learned how to knit too, it's really fun! good luck!

Adventures in Healing said...

Good for you! And hey...here's an idea... Fix my hair and do my boys' as well, then use that money to buy those hats! =) (but seriously, my 10-yr class reunion is Oct 3rd. Let me know if you think you can before then)