Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lake Tahoe... finally

In beautiful Tahoe, we did so many fun things! and we definetly can't wait to go back! Here are somethings we did:
We stayed here at my Uncles house, did I mention it was ON the lake? Being over a hundred years old it is on the national historical registry list. It had 10 bedrooms! it was huge and beautiful!

We posed for the cameraWe played washers



My dad hit my little brother in the head with a washer and cut his head open... my brother kept saying, "Why did you do that Dad? Why would you want to hurt me? Why did you want me to bleed?" through his tears... such a character. When all was said and done, he thought it was a pretty sweet wound. The rest of the time my dad got to be the butt of all the jokes when it came to playing Washers.


We got buried in the sand


We went out on the boat (Oh look! A picture with me in it!)


We played football
and we took A LOT of neat pictures.

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Jen Holtkamp said...

those are some great pictures! lake tahoe is so gorgeous!