Sunday, September 6, 2009

Your gonna be getting lots of these for a little while:



We just can't get enough of this little princess... I took these on her 2 week birthday last week. I just love showing her off!
Also, we changed the spelling of her name. Between receiving phone calls regarding "ees-la" and the doctors office calling her back from the waiting room ("ees-la" also), I just couldn't take it. I was really bummed to do it, but now people should be able to pronounce her name right the rest of her life. So, it's now spelt Ila.
Oh my word... she's so sweet.

8 people gave their 2 cents:

Ms. Boedee said...

Oh my Cherie...she is so beautiful!

Jen Holtkamp said...

Ila is absolutely adorable! the name is perfect for her!

Judkins family said...

You don't have to change the spelling. Sometimes people will never know how to say a name... I still get asked if my name is Jo-lyn, Jay-lyn, Jostlin, etc. It never bothers me :) I love the spelling Isla. It's super cute. People will always mess up with a unique name though. And I think she's adorable! I wish I could see her in person :):)

Adventures in Healing said...

I agree. Spell it how you want. I never considered saying her name any differently. Isla should be pronounced "eye-la" just like island.
And, by the way, she really is absolutely adorable!

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Rosyash said...

GORGEOUS!

Angela said...

Cherie... she is such a beauty! Enjoy her!

love_b said...

She is soooo cute!! Congrats! :)