Wednesday, November 5, 2008

After my last post, I need a little pick me up. So here is to remembering happier times (I sound pathetic)
Last Thursday, we went to the Spring Preserve, which is this way cool kids museum that is HUGE! It's all about plant and animal life surviving in the desert, it also has history of the area, and lots of GREEN environmental stuff. Some of the stuff reminds me of Toon Town, yeah, Spring Preserve guys went all out. Its so fun to go. They had it all set up Halloween like for kids, so we went with Kash, Kole, Cooper, and Angie. This is me under a black lamp, can you tell?This is us with the giant spider web. Trent is biting the Spider's butt! I like this one of Cooper's face, he always braces himself for the worst if something is coming at his face, whether it is a balloon or a dog tongue, and apparently, a giant fake spider. Sorry to disappoint, but we didn't end up dressing up for Halloween. I am very disappointed in myself, first I quit Halloween, what's next? I refuse presents at Christmas?!?
Oh well, thats the beauty of marriage without children I guess, laziness.
I am so excited for this time of year, it is magical!! I love Christmas music, the forgotten carols, family, sparkly snow, special smells, wrapping presents, Christmas shopping, tiny tots with their eyes all aglow, and Jack's nuts roasting on an open fire. Who is Jack by the way? You know what else is good? Roasted chestnuts. Yummy.
I hope you all let this special time of year wash over you! Thanks for reading, is this blog way lame? I feel like it is.

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Cherie said...

Just so you know, Jack's Nuts/Chestnuts. That's a joke. Trent didn't get it so maybe nobody else does either?