Monday, November 10, 2008

**Kalei Hogan**

Remember before how I mentioned that my sister in law is about to make it big? Wellllllll.... right now she is picking songs for her Country/Pop album which she will soon begin recording for, but in the meantime, she can be found on this CD: You can click on the picture to hear her song, but, wait til you read the rest of this post and click the other links before you click on this picture, cause it changes the size of your browser (If I am not allowed to post the song here, let me know, Cindy, and I will take it down) That's right, a triple threat, beautiful, talented and righteous! haha... Also, you can follow this link, to hear other songs by her, Neighborhood Jukebox, you will have to search her name in the top right corner (I couldn't get it to link only to her songs?!) or follow this link to see her blog. If you think she is awesome, don't be afraid to post a link on your own blogs so we can spread the word! My personal favorite cover song by her is "Turn Me On", by Norah Jones. Can you believe this girl is only 19?!

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Unknown said...

Hey, I agree that Kalei's voice is incredible. I'm a songwriter and would like to contact her about a few songs she might want to consider for her upcoming album. Can you help me connect with her? Lisa -- woodchucks@comcast.net