Monday, November 17, 2008

Bad News

There is something wrong with the power cord for our laptop.

It will not power the computer. The laptop battery is dead.

So, I won't be able to blog much til it is fixed...

But, we did go climbing in St. George this weekend, and I got pictures. Once we get a new cord or something, I will update. This is sad.

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherie! It is so great to see you on here. You and Trent look so great. I need your email address in order to send you an invite to our blog. So just send it to my email address, which is kellgroney@hotmail.com Thanks!

justin olsen said...

trentchula and cherie! dude I just got to your guys blog from jordan mcqueens.. how funny. hope life is going great for you guys.. say hi to your bro for me. ITS CALLED INSURANCE, PEOPLE HAVE INSURANCE!