Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wanna lose some elle-bees.

Now that I am warmed up, I might as well keep posting. I wanna lose some elle-bees. I noticed on someone's blog that they put it on the side how much weight they had to lose, I figure this is good, gives me extra motivation cause I don't want to have to add to the number down the side. I know, I'm brave. Plus, it's the holidays, double challenge. But the real question is, why do I feel the NEED to lose this weight? I am at a perfectly healthy weight for my height. So why do I feel I need to lose any? Something else funny, I won't be using a scale too much, just enough to make sure I am on track, make sure my intuition doesn't fail me. I have thought about starting a weight loss challenge where everybody pays me $20 (hold on I'm not finished yet) TO PUT IN A POT... then everybody has to lose 10% of their body weight in 12 weeks and whoever does it gets a piece of the pot. If you might be interested in this, leave a comment, if you might be interested in this but not with holidays starting, leave a comment about that too.

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Ash, Joe, Mia, Michael Beau, Gianna, Jag, Zeus and Pearl said...

I would love to try ... where do I send the money ??? Thats a really great way to loose some weight , What a motivating way to try. I talked to your mom about loosing weight and she told me how you did it and all about the unpasturized apple cider vinegar and the cleansing process and I really want to try it !!! Let me know what all the details are on your weight loss plan !!!!!