Monday, May 18, 2009

Re: The Joys of Pregnancy

Today was fun. I lost my mucos plug and then I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid. I hurried to the doctors office and got examined (which felt really good) and found out, everything should be fine and it doesn't look like I am leaking fluid. Apparently, I just have an unusually high amount of swass today. HEY, you know what? I live in Vegas and it was 100 degrees at least today... Back Off.

How can I possibly feel comfortable admitting this on a blog that has been viewed thousands of times, you ask? I don't know.

After we got done at the doctors, my dad took me out to lunch then I went home... but not before stopping at Blockbuster. I am beginning to think this was all just a blessing in disguise :)

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Megan said...

You are hilarious. I'm sure most women who have been pregnant have been there. Glad everything is ok... the joys of pregnancy.

Cheryl said...

Swass is a given when you are pregnant.....especially in Vegas. Thanks for the smile :)

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

LOL, It's amazing the things you talk about when you are pregnant. It's like all you're inhibitions go out the window.

Adventures in Healing said...

Already lost it huh? That's pretty early. Way to have something fun to look forward to for the summer.
For some reason my blog hasn't been updating your blog posts so I had no idea you'd had new posts. Weird.