Friday, May 1, 2009

Things to Love

  • A stocked refridgerator
  • Our ward... we love it more and more as we get to know people!
  • Being able to buy movie tickets at Costco for $7.50 each since one movie ticket here costs $10.00 - $15.00 depending on the theater.
  • When the week goes by fast!
  • Palmers spray for itchy, dry pregnancy skin... actually, I haven't used it yet cause I bought it today but I am sure it will be great!
  • S'mores
  • breezy spring nights
  • service
  • artichokes

Why I love Trent: I am looking forward to going home and he is going to massage my calf that has been hurting all day like a growing pain. I have been getting really bad charlie horses in the same calf in the middle of the night... sometimes I get really bad ones that leave my calf sore for a couple days... so weird! and then we are going to a movie as bf/gf.

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

I got charlie horses in the beginning of my pregnancy too. I would get them in the middle of the night and it would wake me up out of a dead sleep! Then someone told me to make sure I never point my toes when I stretch out. If you feel one coming on, flex your feet. I know it sounds wierd but it honestly helped me and I never got them after I knew that. Also, make sure you are getting enough calcium, because a lack of calcium can trigger them too. Hopefully that will help you.

Lexie@BookBug said...

I totally got cramps all the time while I was pregnant! They are so annoying!

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

I would get cramps in my legs all the time when I was pregnant. If you stretch with your heal it helps SO much. I hope that works for you too!

Adventures in Healing said...

Yep. Don't point your toes whatever you do. I'd get them super bad. Drink lots of water, eat bananas, and stretch before bed and that's supposed to help too.
Did you like the movie? How long were you guys in that line anyway? We caught the 6:30 and didn't have to wait at all.