Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Home Stretch

In honor of Isla and I officially making it into the 3rd trimester this Saturday, I thought I would post on the progress she has made:

  • Approximately 14 1/2 inches long
  • About 2 lbs in weight
  • I first felt 2 little kicks the night before I turned 14 weeks
  • She's been doing somersaults and kickboxing ever since
  • She really likes to fly (I discovered this weekend)
  • She will kick and kick and kick but as soon as her daddy touches my stomach she stops cause she just loves him (but I think it is a little disappointing for him.)
  • As far as we can tell, she is perfectly healthy!

Happy 28 weeks as a fetus Birthday, Princess.

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Judkins family said...

it's coming fast! I am sorry I missed your shower!! I completely forgot, and I had a great gift idea for you. You will have to let me know when you visit Utah again. Probably with little Isla!!

Angela said...

You're almost there! Yay! I can't believe how fast a pregnancy goes by.