Friday, May 8, 2009

Things to Love

  • Clearance Sales... and adding up your savings afterwards, that is my favorite part! This week, I heard about a store online having a sale. I got $621 worth of clothes (not including shipping or tax) for $66 including shipping and tax!!! I know... HOLY CRAP! Also, today, I bought little princess 5 clothing pieces for $14, regularly it would have cost $50... YAY! (from Target). Oh, and the store I got the other stuff at is http://www.tulle4us.com/. The sale was only going til the 7th but I think they are cleaning out their warehouse, so if they have anything left, it was all under $7!


  • ROAD TRIPS, or rather, getaways... I cannot tell you how excited Trent and I are for our weekend away starting in T-minus 3 Hours and 4 minutes.


  • A/C... I am starting to understand the "pregnant ladies don't cool down well" thing.


  • http://www.ldsjournal.com/, check it out, it's really neat. I started keeping one to document everything Isla for her to have later. I plan to make one for each of our kids.


  • This camera. It takes pictures like this: I want it really bad.
  • watching my stomach move as she kicks

Why I love Trent: That's none of your beeswax. ;)

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Adventures in Healing said...

that last one cracked me up

and I haven't heard that line in a looong long time. My mom used to say it all the time ;)