Friday, August 7, 2009

9 days to go...

That's right, I'm getting induced on Sunday August 16th if it doesn't happen naturally before then... which I don't know that it will cause yesterday when she checked me I was "high and thick". Which is weird cause my uterus measured 34 which is much smaller than the week before. She checked to make sure there was enough fluid and put me on the heart rate monitor for a while and everything looks good so we have no idea why I am suddenly measuring smaller. I have done a lot of walking and am planning on doing everything I can cause I would rather not be induced if I can help it so we'll see!
As far as the tree... I wish the coloring was better, it seems darker in the picture. I chose a bunch of fabrics and cut out all the leaves and tree and decoupaged them on the wall with mod podge. It really only took a few hours total... I have a feeling it is gonna be as hard as wallpaper to get off though. Don't tell Trent, I told him it comes off easy cause he was hesitant ;)
We bought crown molding to put up... I was planning on painting the ceiling a color and painting the crown molding a shade darker but I have lost my motivation. I have never gone through that nesting phase, which i was excited for! I had ideas for stuff to hang on the walls and a neat idea for a book shelf and was planning on sewing the bedding. Luckily my dad made the quilt so that's done and I bought the dust ruffle so all I had to do is the bumper... well... I haven't even begun!

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Lexie@BookBug said...

Only 9 more days of freedom! Enjoy it while you can!! HAHA!

Adventures in Healing said...

I rarely went through that nesting 'phase'. Mine was a single day- the day my kid was born. I'd get this sudden baking urge. The day my water broke with Pammie I made bread from scratch for the first time in over 10 years.