Friday, August 14, 2009

Mr Bluebird on my Shoulder

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your encouraging comments. I think it was just the hormones yesterday that made me really depressed by my doctor's visit, but I'm feeling much better today. We are so excited to be checking into the hospital in 38.5 hours! Although, since I have been retired, and have spent much of my time around the house, I have thought, "I don't know if this is as good as I thought it was going to be." and "Is all this cleaning and laundry and filling my time with random crap what my life is gonna be like from now on?" cause, I'm kinda bored.

What do you wish you had brought to the hospital or are so glad you had with you?

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Cheryl said...

I wish I would have brought cute, comfy pj's (that opened up in the front so I could nurse). The gowns pull and tug and don't make you feel (or look) so beautiful.

Megan said...

Slippers so you don't have to walk around barefoot or in your socks.

Adventures in Healing said...

Well it's too late to give you any advice on what to take to the hospital though I would've had tons.
I did want to reassure you though that YOU WILL NOT BE BORED.

Ms. Boedee said...

How is everything??? I need updates. How are you? When did you have the baby? Details details!!!