Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little Sneak Peak...


This is something we have done in the nursery...

7 people gave their 2 cents:

Judkins family said...

cute!!!

Jen Holtkamp said...

i love it! i'll be needing you to decorate our nursery...whenever we have kids :)

Gregory said...

um, isn't it baby time yet? HOLLA!

Adventures in Healing said...

oh. my. gosh. I LOVE it! I want more details!

Ashy Pants said...

So cute Cherie , as if any of us had doubts about your creativity LOL I cant wait to see the rest ... Your blanket and dress will be shipping out soon

love_b said...

Hello- Our husbands went to Guatemala together.. I saw on Trent's FB that you have a blog, so do we! :) -Brittnie

love_b said...

oh.. and congrats on the little one on the way! So exciting! I love the nursery!