Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mmmm... That's Better.

I don't know what we were doing, thinking we could go so long without attending a temple sesh. I enjoyed every minute of it, from our pre-session cafeteria date dinner (my first time eating there, you have no idea how excited I was), the coziness of my temple clothes, to the quiet time in the Celestial Room at the end. The difference in my mood between yesterday morning and this morning is a 100% turnaround. For the past few days/week, I haven't felt like myself. I just kept thinking, what is wrong with me? Is it just the stress? Anyway, I feel like myself again, and I promise I will be back to visit again soon.

Why Mormons build temples, here.
Las Vegas temple.
Motivation to attend, here.

I hope all of you have had the opportunity to realize what a difference a good temple visit came make in your lives and never take it for granted.

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Adventures in Healing said...

Hey thanks. I have been thinking this week that I need to just go by myself one of these nights when Billy gets home from work.

The Simmons Family said...

Thanks for this post. TJ and I will be getting sealed once he gets back and I'm so excited!!