Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday Was a Good Day.

Saturday night Trent and I cozied up on the couch and watched Bedtime Stories and ate Raisinettes and Twizzlers. We also cleaned our room and did laundry. Nothing special.

But you wanna know what made an ordinary night so extraordinary? We finished the Business Plan...

Little did I know that after meeting with the SBA and having to make a couple small changes to it was gonna mean another seven hours of work on Sunday to adjust all my charts and graphs. At least he said it was a beautiful business plan. I still felt pretty good Saturday night and feel pretty good today.

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Amanda said...

Cherie,
I just have to say that I love to read your blog! You are so cute and absolutely incredible. I love the randomness and realness!

Adventures in Healing said...

Yay!