Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We were trying to surprise you...

We really wanted to wait til we came home from the hospital... and Trent told me there would be no way I would be able to hold it in til then... and he was right! SO... it's actually TWINS!! Surprise! We are so excited! and I'm a little disappointed in myself for not waiting cause I would have loved to see the look on everybodies faces. We know the sex of one baby is a girl and the other we should be able to tell at my doc appt next week! YAY!!

6 people gave their 2 cents:

The Sayamas said...

HOLY COW!!! How exciting! COngratulations, they will be such good friends! Luckily they will be your first so you won't know how much easier it is to only have one :) That is so awesome!

The Sayamas said...

Wait....i forgot what day it is....

Jenna said...

Wow! That is very exciting. My sister has twins and they are so much fun.

Rosyash said...

NO WAY! This is toooo weird! TWINS EH? That's so exciting! Oh man you guys are going to have so much fun! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!

Gregory said...

You are a nasty person.

Sheena said...

April Fools???