Friday, April 3, 2009

Hump Day

Tomorrow I will officially be 20 weeks! But since baby and I have a deal hopefully we have already passed hump day.
I know you all have been wondering about what we might name our lil angel, here are some ideas.

  • Aloradannen
  • Kya Daikini
  • Risselle

Or, if it happens to be a boy:

  • Mad Mardigan
  • Pek
  • Burglecutt
  • Ranon
  • Willow

What can I say? Willow made a strong impact on our childhood.

**If you don't know what I am talking about, that is sad. :(

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Adventures in Healing said...

Happy Hump!
Can we still be friends if I tell you that I have never actually seen all of Willow? I think I've fallen asleep in it twice. For the record, I have also never stayed awake for all of an original Star Wars movie.

Trish said...

Wow those are some interesting names...