Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things to Love

There is not much to love this week, getting this STUPID business plan done is weighing down on me like an elephant. I will be so glad when it is FINISHED! Then, if we don't get our loan, well... I can't even think about what might happen!

  • Easter and picturing my little princess in her easter dress next year.
  • Knowing that it is all temporal. and none of this crap is gonna matter in a few years.
  • being able to IMAGINE a successful future.
  • the birds nest outside my window
  • hearing that I have a very active healthy baby growing inside... and a couple ounces ahead of schedule (please say this means she is coming early... not that she is gonna be a 10+ pounder)
  • my flowers the easter bunny brought.

Why I love Trent: He works hard, he humors me when I say, "I can't wait for the easter bunny to come tonight.", he pokes my stomach to "wake her up" and maybe she will "kick back".

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Sheena said...

What's the business??

Gregory said...

I used to rest my face on Megs belly for quite a while just waiting for the babe to kick me in the face. Now I get to hold her and and I STILL get excited about every move. I am so excited for you guys. I thought I knew just how great it was going to be and there are some things I got right, but the overall joy that is brings is greater than I imagined.
Hope all is well. OH, and what's up with this business. Megs and I are really trying to think of something we can do from home. It would be great for the both of us while I am in school and for Megs when I work full time.