Thursday, April 30, 2009

Drumroll Please.

The votes are in and announcing the name for little princess now is the winner so,


without further adieu,


The name that we have chosen



For our little baby girl



Which she will go by



and we feel to be unique and special like her


and nobody better steal it, or any part of it cause we WILL kick your butt




and some people already know cause we chose the first name a long time ago and told people and if you already know you can stop reading now


and it is so pretty (I know you are all thinking "Oh COME ON... get on with IT!" but I am just stretching out the anticipation cause in a second it is all gonna be over and that is the fun with surprises is the wait)



and we already refer to her as this and she knows it is her name, I am pretty sure her ears perk up when we talk about her, I think I can kinda feel it or something.



and the name which she shall go by shall be


Isla Claire

not Ice-luh
not Is-luh

it is pronounced: Eye-luh... strong I, silent s.

Isla Claire...

5 people gave their 2 cents:

Megan said...

What a beautiful name!

Sheena said...

Very nice! I love it!

Judkins family said...

I think I've heard that name before, but only like once. I think it is way cute. And very original. Can't wait to see her!

Adventures in Healing said...

oooooh. I LOVE it!

Jen Holtkamp said...

i love it! it's perfect!