Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Friend.

This is Lara Leigh. Here are some things about her. 1. Her favorite color is purple. 2. She loves sign language and working with the deaf as an interpreter. 3. We love to watch "Friends" together. 4. She collects neat tea cups/mugs. 5. She is one of my best friends! 6. She introduced me to scrapbooking and she is really good at it. 7. She doesn't like crushed ice. 8. She is a vegetarian. 9. She wishes she was a mermaid, she loves the water. 10. She lets me do whatever I want to her hair, everytime, and I love it. 11. She loves mirrors. 12. She sucks at spelling. (Oh, I'm sorry Lar, did you not know that?) 13. Together, we have been to California, Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Montana, Wyoming, Utah (obviously! but including Moab) and I think Idaho?. 14. Sometimes she wears glasses. 15. She lived in Africa for two months to work at a school for deaf children (and I'm pretty sure she didn't shave the whole time). 16. She has 2 sisters that I love and wish they were mine too. 17. She has red hair and freckly skin. 18. She likes coats, scarfs, hats, and gloves. 19. Ariel is her favorite Disney princess. 20. She drives a royal blue Mazda Protege. 21. I got her hooked on Harry Potter books (mhuahahah, my plan worked! or as Joey would say, Mhoaho HO HO HO). 22. She has one tiny tatoo on the back of her neck that is "I love you" in sign language. 23. She is such a good sport, and easy going. 24. Today is her birthday. 24 things about Lara Leigh for her 24th Birthday.

I love ya, Zo.
\llll (That's a hand saying it in sign language)

0 people gave their 2 cents: