Thursday, October 9, 2008

Movie Review - Lakeview Terrace


Last night Trent and I went and saw this movie (Lakeview Terrace). It was pretty boring, and kinda low budget it seems for having Samuel L Jackson, he was just about the only recognizable actor. I don't really like Samuel L Jackson, he gives me the heebs for some reason! It was slow and each scene was extended longer than they should have if they wanted more suspense. It was never scary until the very end and it lasted less than 10 minutes. Outta 5, 2 or 2 1/2 stars.

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I miss you!! How are you doing? Why did you move to vegas?

Anonymous said...

Well It will have to be next year sometime cause we are going to Mexico in November then we are opening a salon so we have to get that up and running! I'm excited we really will! Do you ever talk to april or jenna?