Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We ArE sO PoPuLaR!!

OuR bLoG jUsT hIt 1,000 VIEWS!!!! I must be wittier than I thought to be attracting so many readers!! Anyways - -

We signed our lives away this morning. (I swore I would never use that phrase after hearing it about 72 times a day working in Moab. The people coming in to go on a rafting trip had to sign a clause saying they wouldn't sue if they died on the trip and this one girl would always say, "I need you to sign your life away on this line here... hahaha blah." hahaha not. But I believe this to be an appropriate usage moment of the phrase.) We went to the title company and signed the same papers over and over again for an hour and a half and we are sooooooo EXCITED!! So its official, I hope... Cause I already switched all our mail to our new address!

Sorry - nothing really exciting has happened these last couple of weeks.

Don't forget about Prop 8, vote YES if you live in CA and if you don't then tell the people you know that DO live in CA!! If it doesn't pass, there will be serious repercussions!

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Jabs and Cecil said...

Yes on 8! Our ward, like all wards in CA, have been working hard to get people educated on the prop and we sure hope that it passes. This is a crazy time to be living. Home owners huh? That is awesome. We will need to stop by and see your pad on our way up to slc sometime.