Monday, October 27, 2008

My mom and sister and grandma were in town this weekend for Danielle's bridal shower... Trent and I were so excited to see them!!

My poor Grandmas' brain is slowly deteriorating due to Alzheimer's, so any time I get to spend with her before she is off in her own little world is always appreciated... I have to say though, that, with the phase she is in now, she is 10 times harder to take care of than probably a newborn baby or two year old.She went over to a strangers table while we were eating out and asked them to help her put her earrings in... but, I don't think that has anything to do with the disease, that's just my granma, she loves talking to strangers, the stranger they look, the better the chance she is gonna strike up a conversation, but that's a story for another day.

Saturday night was my dad and Angie's wards trunk-r-treat. This is with my little bro Kash... Crystal didn't bring a costume so we had to make due with what we had. Lo and behold, this is what we came up with:a go-go dancer, she had no idea what it was, just that she got to wear the huge poof in her hair and dance around! Sorry, I didn't flip it! Now that I think about it - I'm not really sure what a go-go dancer is, I just know what they look like?!? Can anyone help me? Of course, I have to throw one in with me and he, cause I love him...

0 people gave their 2 cents: