Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hogan Weekend

Besides moving this weekend, Trents family came to see us. Everyone was there except Craig! Shaleece turned 21 so we celebrated by eating out at the Cheesecake Factory. Now, we are just waiting (and waiting... and waiting) for her mission call! We road Insanity on top of the Stratosphere - it reminded me of the UFO ride at the carnival where you lay against the wall and the pressure keeps you there as it spins. I always have loved those type of rides, spinning ones, they feel so good to me, I just don't get nauseous - I hope that never changes. There was puke on the windows below the rides, just FYI, it was funny. They also brought us a love sac, which we really appreciate for 3 reasons! 1. We don't have much furniture. 2. They are extremely comfy. 3. We get to put it at the bottom of the stairs and jump on it!

We are really glad they came, we were looking forward to it for a long time!
Next up: my family will be in town this weekend!! Whoo hoo!

0 people gave their 2 cents: