Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Other Blog

I started a hair blog! You can see the link down the right hand side below the "About Me" section. Now, don't go running off to look at it, I know how excited you must be! I actually haven't posted anything yet, and it could be a little while before I do. Cause, you see, in order to take pictures of hair and post it on my hair blog, I actually have to have somebodies hair to do!

I also ordered business cards and hopefully my copy and paste method worked from t
he site that I just ordered them from so you guys can see (Not that that is too exciting for anybody but myself)

Well I am excited to do this! I think it will actually be more
helpful for me than anyone else!

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Sheena said...

Hey this is exciting! I will have to give you a call when I need my hair done next time! Very cute business card by the way!