Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nothing really

I had to change the blog background again... I will probably keep changing cause I am really indecisive and just want all of the cute backgrounds! Well, it has been a week since my last post and upon starting our blog in August I have found myself looking for things to blog about. Things that are interesting in my mind (I think way too much about the dumbest crap) seem like they would be too boring for others to read, hence, this post. A blog about nothing, just blogging to blog, cause I am here at work, cause I have already caught up with all of my TV shows online, cause I don't feel like reading (a book that is), cause people aren't updating their own blogs enough, cause I was having blogging withdrawals (even though we haven't been up to much lately except our regular ol' life), and I am just bored. But I do have some pictures for you, you will be able to see that although our life must be boring because we have to get creative sometimes, we still have a lot of fun!Trent made this when he was unemployed and had filled out an application for every business in Las Vegas... sorry, I forgot to flip the pictures before posting them, but you get the idea...Cooper loves to grab everything, even when you give him what he wanted he finds something immediately after that he wants to touch... so sometimes when we get a little sick of it we put socks on his hands or tape his hands together ("I feel so sorry for your kids... blah blah blah" I'm still his big sister you know).

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I would have loved to be there when you guys had to rip that duct tape back off, YEAH!!!
Love Mummsie! OX

Cherie said...

Oh no... the duck tape wasn't actually stuck to his bottom, he is able to slide it on and off!! Otherwise, that would be very very painful... brazilian wax I think?