Monday, June 22, 2009

I feel like I'm talking to myself.

That is until I checked our hit counter and saw that we have gotten 655 hits this month, No, wait, it just went to 657. I never really cared about people leaving comments but I guess that is cause I actually used to get some. I guess me doing more posts has made this blog a lot more boring. Come on, people, validate me. I know you're there cause it just went up to 659.

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Megan said...

I am a faithful reader! I like knowing that there will be a new post here everyday, not matter what it is. It keeps me coming back. When people don't post for weeks, I forget about their blogs. Keep it up sass!

P.S. That is so cute that Trent is excited to bring his little princess a balloon when she isn't feeling well! Adorable!

The Simmons Family said...

Hi Cherie I'm excited for you. I see only 61 days to go. I added ya to our blog. I hope that is ok

Adventures in Healing said...

Yah well....I've been out of town so that's my excuse.
Your San Fran trip looks fab!!! I can't believe you did that all in just half a day either. I've never been but your pictures certainly make me want to.

Jen Holtkamp said...

we're out here girl! your blogs are interesting, don't worry :)