Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Official

The bank called yesterday to let us know they are going to "fund". It seems too good to be true! We are so excited and although we have actively been trying to establish this business for only 6 months, it has been something Trent has wanted to do since before we even got married so it has kinda been a long road. We are just so lucky that everything is coming together for us. Trent and I have both wondered multiple times why we are so blessed when everyone around us (especially in Vegas, and in our own ward) are going through such hardships, particularly financially. What are we doing right? Or is our time just not here yet? There has gotta be a catch!
So, next weekend we will be driving to Sacramento to pick up the pressure washer Trent is buying... I can't wait to be stuck in a car with him for 20 hours in one weekend, and NO, that wasn't sarcastic.
I think now is an appropriate time to commence the count down to retirement for me (or at least count down til I switch occupations, right? 56 Days to go)
Stay tuned tomorrow for a 29 week baby bump...but only if you want to.

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Ashy Pants said...

I want to see the baby bump !!! Send me Pics !!!!!

Jen Holtkamp said...

congrats! what business are you guys starting?