Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing to Love

  • Date night
  • Ice cream... oh I can't get enough ice cream, I eat it pretty much everyday.
  • Fridays
  • Fedex tracking numbers (I know this is a lame one, but I still love that I can track my package when I buy stuff online)
  • Babygap
  • Sno cones
  • Home consignment center. I need to post a picture of the awesome purchase Trent and I just made there!
  • Divine inspiration

Why I love Trent: He is so caring. I have been sick this week with a cold and he has asked me about a million times how I'm doing. It's always the same answer, "I'm fine" but he is always so worried about me and my happiness. He is so selfless and concerned for me about everything all the time and I hope he knows I care about him just as much!

0 people gave their 2 cents: